By Stanislovas Staras,Romanas Martavicius,Julius Skudutis,Vytautas Urbanavicius,Vladislavas Daskevicius
The box of electromagnetics has noticeable massive advances lately, in response to the huge purposes of numerical equipment for investigating electromagnetic fields, microwaves, and different units. Wide-Band Slow-Wave structures: Simulation and Applications offers new technical strategies and learn effects for the research, synthesis, and layout of slow-wave constructions for contemporary digital units with super-wide pass-bands. It makes on hand, for the 1st time in English, major study from the earlier twenty years that used to be formerly released purely in Russian and Lithuanian.
The authors learn electrodynamics, multiconductor strains, and numerical tools for the modeling, simulation, research, and layout of varied super-wide-band slow-wave buildings, together with helical, meander, and gutter-type platforms.
The booklet features:
- The electrodynamic strategy for research of helical constructions containing periodical inhomogeneities
- The multiconductor line approach for research of complicated helical, meander, and gutter-type wide-band slow-wave structures
- The approach to moments for modeling and research of multiconductor traces containing a restricted variety of strains and meander constructions with restricted length
- Use of strong software program structures Microwave Office®, MICROWAVE STUDIO®, and MATLAB® for modeling, research, and design
- A synergy of varied equipment for investigating and designing wide-band slow-wave structures
- Solution of particular difficulties with regards to the layout of wide-band and super-wide-band electrodynamic hold up and deflection systems
- Principles of computer-aided layout of slow-wave structures
Presenting the idea, rules, homes, and purposes of wide-band and super-wide-band slow-wave constructions, this ebook could be of curiosity to scholars, engineers, researchers, and architects within the fields of digital and microwave engineering.